[Sea-sa] Updated MOIMS Area Inputs for Reference Architecture

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 5 16:14:14 UTC 2017

Peter and All,

As I shall be leaving for Antarctica on Saturday for 4 weeks, I attach my
current state of play regarding the MOIMS Area inputs.

As previously noted, I still have to update the
Functional/Service/Information viewpoints to address Data Archiving inputs -
I have coordinated with David Giaretta today and we hope to get together in
February.

Included in the attached is a first draft of the Protocol Viewpoint.  Please
note that this does not yet address the SOIS case [we need to discuss if we
should at all given the changing scope of SOIS].  If you have comments on
this, I can look at these on my return.

Best regards and Happy New Year,

Roger