[Sea-sa] Progress with MOIMS Area modelling

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 3 16:24:48 UTC 2017

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the Head's Up.  And do enjoy yo0ur trip to the Antarctic.  I just was watching a show about that the other night, quite amazing place.

And Happy New Year to all of you.

Cheers, Peter

From: Roger Thompson <roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 3:27 AM
To: Peter Shames <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: SEA-SA <sea-sa at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: Progress with MOIMS Area modelling

Hi Peter and all,

Happy New Year!

David Giaretta postponed our meeting in December at short notice due to ill health in the family.  I have not yet been able to reorganise this with him (not responding to email), which means I have not been able to complete the updates to the Functional and Service viewpoints or extend the Data viewpoint to cover the Data Archive Area as planned.  I have completed other updates arising from the Rome meeting and am working on the Protocol viewpoint, but will not now complete the modelling work before I depart to Antarctica at the end of the week.  I will provide a snapshot of revised modelling material before I go, but will need to resume on my return in February.

Best regards,

Roger