[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Draft ODM v2.38 for your consideration/evaluation

Oltrogge, Daniel doltrogge at agi.com
Sat Nov 24 19:58:42 UTC 2018

Colleagues –

There is a whimsical children's fantasy movie called Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (2007).  The movie isn’t all that noteworthy, except that Mr. Magorium repeatedly asserts “I’m going to die soon.”  When finally asked why he believes that, he says that as a young man he’d purchased “enough pairs of shoes to last a lifetime, and now I’m on my last pair.  Therefore I will die soon.”

In the same manner, I’ve been working on an update to the Orbit Data Message v.2.38 using version letters starting at “a” …  and I’ve now arrived at “z”.  Accordingly, I think it’s time to call v.2.38 finished.

Looking forward to your comments and feedback - - and thanks very much for your patience in waiting for it !

Cheers,

Dan

Daniel L. Oltrogge
Director, Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics, Incorporated
Voice: 719-482-4552   ҉   E-mail: oltrogge at agi.com