[Sois-tcons] Scheduled Bus Access

Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int
Mon Apr 4 12:15:54 EDT 2005

Dear all,
please find attached a draft technical report containing some interesting
concepts regarding a scheduled (TDMA) bus access scheme.
It borrows heavily on the Time-Triggered protocol (TTP/C) used in automotive.
Remember that this is not intended to be a definition of the SOIS scheduled
transfer service, but just a collection of ideas, terms and concepts to
possibly serve as the basis for its design and as a reference for further
discussions and brainstorming on the topic.

(See attached file: TCONS Scheduled Communication.doc)

Please note that I will post the topic together with the report (in .doc
format) on the TCONS discussion forum of CWE.
I strongly advise you to make use of such a facility for posting any of your
comments on that.

Many thanks

Max