[Smwg] SLS Comments on Extensible SCCS SM Concept Green Book

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Jul 30 15:24:06 UTC 2014

Gian Paolo,
Thank you for your detailed review of the proposed Green Book. I have responded to each of your concerns in a manner which I hope resolves your conditions for the publication of the book. I have attached a copy of your CESG review comments, annotated with my responses. I have also attached a marked-up copy of the draft Green Book with the proposed modifications included.

Note that there are a number of modifications in section 6 that are *not* the direct result of your comments, but rather due to changes to the data model that have occurred in the past few months. In some cases the changes made some of your comments non-applicable, but in all cases I tried to understand and comply with the spirit of your comments.

I look forward to your evaluation of the updated draft and whether it resolves the conditions that you have placed on the book.

Best regards,
John