[Sls-slp] SLS-SLP Meeting Minutes Fall 2017 Den Haag Meeting

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 13 21:02:32 UTC 2017

Dear SLP WG members,

Attached please find a Word version of the draft SLS-SLP WG meeting minutes for your perusal and comment.
Please send me your comments on or before Nov. 20, so that I can take them into consideration for the final meeting minutes.
Thank you once again for the fine support at our meetings!

Best regards,
Greg
CCSDS SLP WG Chairman

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)