[Sls-slp] SPP Revisions Concept Paper for Area Director Review

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 17 16:45:01 UTC 2017

Dear SLP WG members,

Please find attached a word file containing the Space Packet Protocol and associated Green Book material concept paper that we are required to provide to the SLS area director in order for the CESG to approve our proposed new project in SLP WG. This email is a follow up to the action item we received at the Fall 2018 Meeting in den Haag, Netherlands.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns associated with it.

Best regards,

Greg
Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)