[Sls-slp] Draft RID resolutions to RIDS against AOS and TM Space Data Link Protocols

Kazz, Greg J greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 6 20:54:21 UTC 2009

All,

Attached are my draft RID resolutions to the RIDS that both JAXA and INPE have written against AOS and TM Space Data Link Protocols based upon our discussion in Colorado Springs.

In summary, the JAXA RIDs were focused upon the 'OID' term. The INPE RIDs were purely editorial.

I would appreciate it if you would let me know, if you have any issues concerning these resolutions by July 22, 2009. The resolutions of these RIDs are required to be provided to the Secretariat before any updates to these documents per the current pink sheets can be performed. Pink sheets can be viewed at http://public.ccsds.org/review/default.aspx

best regards,

Greg Kazz
Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG