[Sis-mia] Proposed Charter Revision

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Tue May 23 20:15:26 UTC 2017

All—During our meeting in San Antonio a new project was proposed by DLR, specifically, a Blue Book outlining use of Real-time Transport Protocol for streaming video (and voice).  Before we propose a new project, though, we need to update our charter.  Our current charter, which you can find here, https://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/Lists/Charters/sis.aspx is too narrow to cover a RTP project.

I’ve written an updated charter that should be broad enough to cover the RTP project and similar future projects.

A draft is attached, and also in the CWE, SIS>Documents>SIS-MIA>Charters

If you could please, look over the charter and let me know if you have any edits or questions by COB May 30, 2017.

Thanks!
*****
Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
MSFC HP27
256-544-4582
256-603-3270 (cellular, text message capable)
Follow me on Twitter @rod4dtv