[Sis-mia] Description for proposed new project

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Wed May 24 20:24:53 UTC 2017

All—during our meetings in San Antonio, DLR/Jeremy Mayer proposed a new project, likely a Blue Book, related to the use of RTP for video (and voice).  One of the reasons I circulated a draft for an updated charter was to pave the way for this new project, and perhaps subsequent projects like it.

Attached and in the CWE (SIS-MIA>documents>draft documents is a draft project description.  Two actions for you, please.  Please review and provide any suggested edits or comments to me and Osvaldo Peinado by COB June 2.
Please let me and Osvaldo know whether your Agency could commit to some level of resources to support development of a Blue Book (which requires 2 prototypes for publication), also by June 2.

WRT commitment of resources, formal commitment would come as part of the CMC process, but we will need to know of likely interest to put forward the project proposal.

Thanks!
*****
Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
MSFC HP27
256-544-4582
256-603-3270 (cellular, text message capable)
Follow me on Twitter @rod4dtv