[Sis-mia] Updated version of Bundle Streaming Green Book

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Tue May 16 11:53:35 UTC 2017

Hi Rodney,

In attached the new version with some comments from my side.

Regards,

Tomaso

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany
Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D.
Telefon +49 8153 28-2156 | Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 | tomaso.decola at dlr.de<mailto:tomaso.decola at dlr.de>
http://www.dlr.de/kn/institut/abteilungen/san