[Sis-mia] Updated version of Bundle Streaming Green Book

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Mon May 15 18:01:58 UTC 2017

Thanks Tomaso.  Once you and Jeremy have given the document another pass, Walt will update and clean up the draft and we’ll resubmit to Mr. Burleigh.
*****
Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
MSFC HP27
256-544-4582
256-603-3270 (cellular, text message capable)
Follow me on Twitter @rod4dtv