[Sis-dtn] Draft Interoperability Test Report for CCSDS Bundle Protocol

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Fri May 1 20:14:43 UTC 2015

Greetings,

Attached is the draft test report for the CCSDS Bundle Protocol and supporting documentation (and thanks again to MSFC and JAXA for an excellent job executing the testing).

I organized the report as a brief overview followed by two annexes.  The first annex is the MSFC/JAXA test report (slightly edited to put it in the past tense instead of future) and the second is the TopCoder interoperability test report for the DTPC capabilities.

If you were involved in the testing or have a particular interest, please have a look and see if this seems reasonable.  I'll collect and incorporate any comments I get by the end of next week and ship a copy to the secretariat.

v/r,

                        --keith