[Sis-csi] Revised Green Book

William W. Vaughan vaughan at nsstc.uah.edu
Mon Mar 21 13:25:56 EST 2005

Keith--

Some suggestions for consideration:

1. Regarding 1.3 References, is it the intent that the Green Book be self
contained or will there also be Applicable Documents as integral parts,
plus Referenced Documents for general information? If there will be
integral documents as part of this Green Book, then suggest consideration
be given to adding an Applicable Documents list.

2. Regarding 3. Scenarios. I agree with Howie on adding "Unmanned Mars
Exploration".

3. Regarding 4. Communications Requirements. Shouldn't they be broke out to
agree with subsection entries under Section 3?

4. Regarding 6. Comparison With Current Approaches, should this have an
"Issues" subsection here or in Section 7 Operations Concept?

Some thoughts.

Bill