[Sea-time] [EXTERNAL] Updated Time BoF charter, please review and provide feedback by 10 Apr 2019

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 8 17:52:11 UTC 2019

Dear SEA Time BoF,

I did get some feedback from a couple of team members.  They caught some typos and also suggested some changes to the way the data were organized.  The biggest of these resulted in separating the time synchronization BB from the Time Correlation BB (item 3 is now two separate items.  There is also a related change to the Time Synchronization proposed definition, to simplify it.

Please review and signal if these changes give you any heartburn.

Thanks, Peter