[MOIMS] [CESG] Fw: RID template in excel format - for comments

Smith, Danford S. (GSFC-5800) danford.s.smith at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 6 01:28:16 UTC 2018

Mario,

Agency or Org Tab.

*        No need for RID Title and RID Short Title in header area.

*        Need to add a RID Title as a column used for each RID.

*        Should also allow for the submittal of a full document with track changes turned on for cases where there is a very thorough review.

*        Editorial, Technical, General are the choices for Category.  In the instructions it changes to Technical Fact, Recommended, or Editorial and it is called Comment Type.  Why the difference?

Consolidated Tab.

*        Same comments as above, plus . . .

*        If three different Agencies each submit ten RIDs, won't there be 10 #1's, 10 #2's, etc.?  Need a column on the far left for Agency/Organization.  So we can have RID numbers like NASA-1, ESA-1, ESA-2, etc.

General Instructions

*        Keep it simple.  I don't need to be told to work left to right starting at the top.

-        Dan Smith

Dan Smith
NASA/GSFC
Code 580
Bldg 23, Room E443
8800 Greenbelt Road
Greenbelt, MD  20771
301-286-2230
Dan.Smith at nasa.gov<mailto:Dan.Smith at nasa.gov>

Believe the science.  There are no "alternative facts".