[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ODM P2.40 Review Assignments

Daniel Oltrogge dan at comspoc.com
Tue Mar 9 15:57:47 UTC 2021

In advance of tomorrow's NAVWG telecon, here is the new, feature-complete version of the ODM, along with the completed CRM.

Thanks to all for your excellent comments and insights that have allowed us to further enhance and improve the ODM!

Dan

Dan Oltrogge ҉ Director, Integrated Operations and Research ҉ COMSPOC Corporation  ҉ 719-482-4552 ҉ dan at comspoc.com