[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Reminder: CCSDS Nav WG Telecon 07-Oct-2020

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 6 12:28:09 UTC 2020

All:

Here's a reminder for Wednesday's telecon, with a revised agenda and updated Action Items. I've re-sorted the Action Items list to show the items completed since last telecon at the top of the list, highlighted in yellow. We will select new target dates for several items during the meeting.

We will start with the Action Items status and make a decision regarding the Fall 2020 Meeting Schedule. Hopefully these will not take too long. With the balance of the time, Dan will give us a preview of the latest edition of the ODM just distributed, ODM P2.40.

Webex info is below.

07-Oct-2020 1300-1500 UTC (Webex link to join meeting below)

Agenda:
1. Action Items Status
2. Fall 2020 Meetings Status
3. ODM P2.40 Update

Local Times
===========
6:00 AM 0600: Los Angeles
7:00 AM 0700: Denver
8:00 AM 0800: Houston
9:00 AM 0900: Washington DC
2:00 PM 1400: London
3:00 PM 1500: Darmstadt
3:00 PM 1500: Toulouse
8:00 PM 2000: Krasnoyarsk
10:00 PM 2200: Tokyo
10:00 PM 2200: Daejon

CCSDS Nav WG

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

6:00 am  |  (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)  |  2 hrs

Meeting number (access code): 199 101 3199

Meeting password: navwg

Join meeting<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m88cdcdc783076a026ecb4e528f47208a>

Join by phone

+1-510-210-8882 USA Toll

Global call-in numbers<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/globalcallin.php?MTID=mc6c5e1d0e605e76b30b591121c57e0d1>

Toll Free: 844-JPL-WEBX (844-575-9329)

Can't join the meeting?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.