[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] [EXTERNAL] Orbit Data Message v2.40

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 6 11:32:52 UTC 2020

Thanks Dan!

To the WG:  I'll be sending out some "divide & conquer" review assignments either today or tomorrow...

David

From: MOIMS-NAV-EXEC <moims-nav-exec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of "Oltrogge, Daniel" <doltrogge at agi.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 4:29 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Orbit Data Message v2.40

All –

Thanks to David Berry for his XML contributions and expertise, along with your many inputs, I’ve now assembled the latest draft of ISO26900, the Orbit Data Message (attached in both “CHANGES ACCEPTED” and “TRACK_CHANGES” versions.

Please review the “CHANGES_ACCEPTED” version of the document and provide any comments you might have in the attached Comments Review Matrix document.

Dan

Dan Oltrogge
Director, Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics, Incorporated
Voice: 719-482-4552   ҉   E-mail: oltrogge at agi.com<mailto:oltrogge at agi.com>