[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Request for Area Director Review of CCSDS Tracking Data Message "Transition to Blue" Draft

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 23 00:48:58 UTC 2020

Dear Mario and Brigitte:

At this time I would to request the Area Director Review of the Tracking Data Message Version 2 draft (Pink Book 1.6). As indicated in the Navigation WG Report from the Fall 2019 Meetings, "Resolutions Anticipated in the Next 6 Months", Resolution "NAV-2", we would like to request the Area Director review of the draft which will hopefully result in your Resolution requesting the initiation of CESG and CMC Polling for Approval to Publish.

Please find attached the following artifacts:

1. Evidence that an Agency Review was performed;

2. RID dispositions from the Agency Review;

3. Evidence that the dispositions were communicated to the reviewers;

4. The report of prototype testing;

5. The prospective "Transition to Blue" version of the TDM, Pink Book version P-1.6.

Best Regards,
David

P.S.:  I hope you are both safe & healthy in the environment of worldwide insanity we currently inhabit... I will miss seeing you at the formerly upcoming Spring 2020 Meetings.