[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Tracking Data Messages Test Plan and Report Draft 1.9

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 10 01:28:29 UTC 2020

All:

Attached is version 1.9 of the TDM V.2 Test Plan/Report (changes accepted and changes tracked versions). At this point the only test outstanding is in progress (Test Case #5, second portion, ESA analysis); Fran Martinez is working on this.

Please be prepared to discuss this document at the next Navigation WG telecon upcoming on 26-Feb-2020. If Fran is able to complete his test by the telecon an updated version of the Test Plan/Repoert will be distributed, but there is quite a bit in the report that we will be able to discuss even without the second portion of Test Case #5.

My hope is to submit all of the TDM V.2 required materials to the MOIMS Area Director around 01-Mar-2020. IF that can be accomplished, we have a slight chance of getting the document published by the time of the Spring Meetings (it's a small chance, but possible).

If you observe errors or other issues with the document, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks!