[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] TDM Test Plan/Report Version 1.10 (Final?)

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Feb 16 06:01:56 UTC 2020

All:

Attached is the latest, and hopefully final, version of the CCSDS Tracking Data Message Version 2 Test Plan & Report.

Please familiarize yourself with this report. Discussion of the document will be the primary agenda item for our 26-Feb-2020 Navigation WG telecon. If you are not able to participate in the telecon, please send your comments prior to the telecon so they may be discussed by the attendees of the telecon.

As noted in a previous email, my plan is to send the entire TDM V.2 "package" to Mario and Brigitte by 01-Mar-2020 (i.e., the proofread TDM V.2 document, the results of the Agency Review, and the Test Plan/Report).

Thanks!