[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Document Review Assignments for Draft ODM v2.39ab

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 5 00:30:01 UTC 2020

All:

Attached are materials for the "divide & conquer" document review of the "Orbit Data Messages" Pink Book version 2.39ab. I am forwarding Dan's original email (below) with the document attachments and the CRMs he prepared. I have attached the section assignments in addition.

This is a review of technical content, not strictly proofreading.

Assignments are on average about 31.4 pages (157 pages requiring review, 5 groups of reviewers, average 31.4 pages each); two are a bit longer, two a bit shorter, one right at 31.

Please see Dan's document review instructions below. Note that you are free to review more of the document if you so wish, but please try to cover the assigned pages.

Please advise if issues arise...

In order to keep our WG work progressing in an optimized fashion, please prioritize the TDM P1.5 proofreading assignment, i.e., complete the TDM work first, then do the ODM review.

Regards, and Thanks!
David