[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ADM - 1.6 : Review Assignments

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 20 01:55:09 UTC 2018

All:

Recently (or maybe not so recently) Alain sent out the ADM P1.6 (with a blank CRM too). I am remiss in sending review assignments. Attached are some review assignments... I usually try to balance out the length of the assignments to try to make them roughly equal in magnitude, but in this case Section 4 of the ADM dominates in length. We have a few experts that are best able to evaluate this section, so they may have a longer assignment than I would generally like.

Some of you may have already reviewed the document and sent Alain comments. If you have, please let me know and I'll remove your name from the reviewer list.

Do your best...