[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Draft update to Time scales, reference frames, element sets content

Oltrogge, Daniel doltrogge at agi.com
Tue Feb 20 22:44:35 UTC 2018

All –

Thanks to additional help from Vallado and Patrick, we’ve continued to evolve the draft SANA content.

“Track Changes” has been enabled so that you can see the proposed modifications.

Brian Swinburne – Note that per your request (I didn’t forget!), I’ve added “ONSTATION” elements.  But I believe that there may be several such definitions.  Please research the specific version that you are using and provide me with a detailed description that we can replace my draft (placeholder) text with.

David, with the exception of this replacement text from Brian, I believe that this document version may be ready for all to review to ensure that it meets the needs of the organizations that each of us represent.

Dan

Daniel L. Oltrogge
Director, Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics, Incorporated
Voice: 719-482-4552   ҉   E-mail: oltrogge at agi.com