[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Review Assignments for Orbit Data Message draft version 2.37

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 19 15:57:49 UTC 2018

All:

Note that Dan distributed the ODM P2.37 last week (changes tracked and changes accepted versions), and it's now time to do the review.

As with recent drafts of the ODM, most of the new/modified material is located in Section 6... but it's a long section. Feel free to review other sections of the document, but since everyone has a busy schedule, please focus on Section 6.

Attached is a blank CRM for your review.

Please provide your comments to the moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org> email list no later than 02-Apr-2018, one week prior to the Spring Meetings.

Thanks!
David