[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] TDM V2 Test Plan/Report DRAFT

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 19 01:48:02 UTC 2018

All:

Attached is a very rough first draft Test Plan/Report for the Tracking Data Message V.2.  A few of you have action items to design a test for portions of the TDM that were requested by your Agency (see the Action Items sent out recently). I've also attached a copy of the TDM V.1 test plan/report for your reference so you can see what was done previously.

NOTE: It may seem a bit early to work on test plans given that the TDM V.2 Agency Review has not even started, but I'd like us to be prepared to conclude the testing as rapidly as possible once the Agency Review is completed so we can finalize the TDM V.2 and move on to other discussion as to how to improve the document in V.3. This is consistent with the plan introduced and discussed at the Rome meetings in Fall 2016. The bulk of our TDM discussion at the Spring Meetings will be on this Test Plan document. The action items assigned are nominally due on the first day of the Meetings (09-Apr-2018), but if you develop something prior to that please send it to me and I can update the document. The more complete the Test Plan portion of the document when we start the Spring Meetings, the more productive our discussions will be.