[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Navigation Green Book Vol.1 Version 3.9

Raymond, Juan C. (GSFC-5910) juan.c.raymond at nasa.gov
Wed May 13 20:10:28 UTC 2015

All,

Attached, please find version 3.9 of the Navigation Green Book Vol. 1. The CRM for version 3.7 and 3.8 are also attached for reference. Some pending comments from version 3.7 were resolved during the CCSDS Spring 2015 meetings and phone discussions with David Berry. I was also able to fix the page numbering to restart at the beginning of each major section of the document. I had to lock all the filed because saving the document to PDF may update the fields in an unexpected manner.

Best regards,
Juan

[business_card]