[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Re: ODM v.2.30 Draft for your review...

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jun 28 17:59:34 UTC 2015

Dan:

I've attached my review comments of the ODM P2.30, primarily for sections 2 and 6, with a few for Annex A.  A number of the suggested changes could affect section 7, so I excluded that from consideration at this time.

P.S.:  To all in the WG... please try to complete your ODM review assignment as soon as possible (Section 2, 6, and Annex A... we can deal with other sections in future drafts).  I'm not sure how much feedback Dan has received to date but our target date was 15-Jun-2015 (YES, I'm late too...).

Thanks!
DSB