[Moims-mp] Updated Draft of MPS Blue Book

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 17 15:14:49 UTC 2021

Dear All,

Apologies for being a day late, but it has taken some time to complete the
service specification sections of the document for the remaining four
services.

I have uploaded Draft C3 to the Google Drive at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PqEdzmgVcfWSeq_JR4rvfJsaUl1r7h3p/view?usp=s
haring for your review before the next telecon.

This includes 15 comments from myself which I would like to go through at
our meeting next week, preferably before general review comments.

There is still work to be done on the document, primarily in sections 1,2
and appendices.  This should not affect service specifications.

For Veniamin’s benefit, the following is a summary of what has changed since
the last draft:

1.       I have updated the MPS Services Overview section §2.4 to make it a
higher level summary as agreed.

2.       I have updated the Planning Request Service section §4.2 in line
with agreements at the last telecon – removing unnecessary requirements.

3.       I have completed the sections in §4 for the remaining 4 services.

4.       I modified the getPlanStatus operation in §4.3.7 changing the
output data structure to PlanUpdate for consistency with other services and
operations.

5.       I added a field to the getSystemConfig operation in §4.5.13 to
allow specification of the Version.

6.       I have changed some operation field names to make it clearer where
a message field is a Reference rather than the full Object, and to harmonise
across multiple messages /services.

7.       I have added some more Error codes in §5 corresponding to failure
of specific operations to update/delete/revoke.

Best regards,

Roger