[Moims-dai] FW: Comments on OAIS V3

Behal Brigitte Brigitte.Behal at cnes.fr
Fri Jun 28 17:00:59 UTC 2019

Hello David
I am satisfied with your response to BBh22 and BBh36. I am not sure that I understand where you want to insert your new paragraph in response to BBh23.

Could please provide me with  more information ? (for instance, send me the text of the paragraph before your proposed insertion)

B. Behal
Directrice des Achats, des Recettes externes et des Affaires juridiques
Bpi 1625