[Moims-dai] 19165

Rosemarie.Leone at esa.int Rosemarie.Leone at esa.int
Wed Oct 17 13:32:16 UTC 2018

ESA - European Space Agency
Rosemarie Leone | ESA Information Technology Department
ESRIN | Via Galileo Galilei, 00044 Frascati, Rome, Italy
Tel +39 06 94188855 | M. +39 (0) 348 2310029
rosemarie.leone at esa.int | www.esa.int

----- Forwarded by Rosemarie Leone/esrin/ESA on 17/10/2018 15:30 -----

From:   "Hampapuram Ramapriyan" <hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com>
To:     "margie.smith at ga.gov.au" <margie.smith at ga.gov.au>,
"bob.wilson at bom.gov.au" <bob.wilson at bom.gov.au>,
"douglasobrien at idontech.ca" <douglasobrien at idontech.ca>, "jnh at sdfe.dk"
<jnh at sdfe.dk>, "Clement.Drouadaine at ign.fr" <Clement.Drouadaine at ign.fr>,
"iwao.koki at aist.go.jp" <iwao.koki at aist.go.jp>, "serenacoetzee at gmail.com"
<serenacoetzee at gmail.com>, "afrodriguez at fomento.es"
<afrodriguez at fomento.es>, "james.reid at ed.ac.uk" <james.reid at ed.ac.uk>,
"MsibeTP at eskom.co.za" <MsibeTP at eskom.co.za>
Cc:     rechercheGéosémantic <recherchegeosemantic at videotron.ca>,
"Tshisikhawe Mphaphuli" <MphaphTs at eskom.co.za>, "Ted Habermann"
<thabermann at me.com>, "Rosemarie.Leone at esa.int" <Rosemarie.Leone at esa.int>,
"Mirko.Albani at esa.int" <Mirko.Albani at esa.int>, "Iolanda.Maggio at esa.int"
<Iolanda.Maggio at esa.int>, "jeffrey.cote at canada.ca"
<jeffrey.cote at canada.ca>, "Claire.Caillet at cnes.fr"
<Claire.Caillet at cnes.fr>, "sirijodha.khalsa at ieee.org"
<sirijodha.khalsa at ieee.org>, "kwak25749 at gmail.com" <kwak25749 at gmail.com>,
"andrew.e.mitchell at nasa.gov" <andrew.e.mitchell at nasa.gov>
Date:   04/10/2018 23:01
Subject:        RE: ISO 19165-2 & 47th TC211 Plenary in Wuhan, China

Dear ISO 19165-2 Project team (on the To list) and other interested folks
(on the cc list),
I am attaching the latest version (WD Version 3) of ISO 19165-2. This is
on the template provided by ISO and is in Word format. I would appreciate
any comments you have on it before October 15 so that I can make any final
changes and prepare for the meeting in Wuhan. Please review it from the
point of view of its readiness to be elevated to a Committee Draft.
I will be out of touch between November 2 and 11 due to other commitments.
 I will participate remotely in the Wuhan meeting, and I thank Ms. Thandi
Msibe for responding quickly to my message below and volunteering to help
with signing on to Zoom at the meeting venue.
Regards,
Rama.