[Moims-dai] Join my group on Skype

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Tue Oct 16 23:56:01 UTC 2018

Hi DAI WG,

I've made a group on Skype for us to chat, share and collaborate.

Join it by clicking the link:
https://join.skype.com/ykyu5SIPhSnD

*Don't have Skype yet? Download it before you join https://www.skype.com

We will use this Skype account for entire week.  Join us when you can.

Our updated expected agenda for Wednesday is:

(Times listed are for Berlin)
09:00 – 12:30
Continued discussion of OAIS-IF – Architecture document
	10:45-ish    15 minute Break

13:30 -17:30
ISO 16363 (TDR metrics) updates
	See list of Suggested Changes at http://review.OAIS.info/
		(Touch top menu item (not the button) “Search”,  choose “Open” status and “Auditing and Metrics …” project, and leave Words: blank)
	15:30-ish	15 minute break

Although I don’t know of any other item, if other issues come up, we may slot them into the discussion.

Thanks to all who have participated already.  I think we are making great progress.  Thanks to all who have worked hard to get to our consensus agreements.

I look forward to talking to even more of you on Skype later this week.

Peace and joy,
-JOhn