[CESG] Abbreviated SEA presentations for the CMC

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 11 16:38:57 UTC 2021

Michael,

In alignment with the discussion we had in the CESG earlier in the week I have created an “abbreviated” set of SEA presentation materials for the CMC meeting.  I do not know if you are going to assemble these into one “flow”, bt if you are please use these.  I would, however, request that you put the full SEA report, and the SANA Operator report with SSG extensions, into the folder for the CMC.

I think it will be much easier to just flip through these abbreviated sets (SEA & SANA) during the meetings than to try and find the subset of slides I want to present in real time.

Thanks, Peter