[CESG] Abbreviated SEA presentations for the CMC

Blackwood, Michael D MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com
Fri Jun 11 17:20:21 UTC 2021

Thank you Peter,

I have added your presentations to the CMC meeting folder. Usually we create a single CESG presentation before or after the meeting so we’ll include these when we do.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
mblackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:mblackwood at asrcfederal.com>
o: (301) 837-3901
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com<https://www.asrcfederal.com/> | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.
[ccsdslogo-horiz-4color-1]