[CESG] FW: [EXTERNAL] [SSG] Initial set of proposed PID dispositions from CESG review of CCSDS 313.0-Y-2.1

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 19 17:54:16 UTC 2020

Dear CESG,

We are living in strange times, and I sincerely hope that all is well with you, your families, and your work colleagues.  The only silver lining that I see is that the rate of new infections in China seems to be slowing, and that hopefully bodes well for the rest of the world.  All of us here in the US are working from home at this point.  Happily, all of us in CCSDS are familiar with this sort of working arrangement.

Attached please find the set of PID dispositions that resulted from the CESG review of CCSDS 313.0-Y-2.1, the revised SANA Role, Responsibilities, Policies, & Procedures document.  These have been reviewed by members of the SSG and no substantive issues were identified.  They were also sent to the specific CESG members who raised PIDs and no replies have been received.

Unless there are objections raised at this point I think we can consider these resolutions for the PIDs acceptable and therefore request the CTE to process these changes to this document.   I ask you all to please confirm that these resolutions are, in fact, acceptable.

There are two more revised SANA yellow books to be forwarded, and I will send them along next.  There is also a last yellow book on the URN policy that will receive similar treatment.

Best regards, Peter