[CESG] [EXTERNAL] CESG Minutes of Meeting - Final version

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 4 15:43:08 UTC 2019

I agree with Mario's assessment of the value of the YB vs the value of an annex to the MoM.

That said, it is even more important to get the statements about SOIS, the real time spacecraft environment, and the MOIMS, that were made during the CESG meeting in the record of that meeting.  In working on the YB I am taking these as a given.  I'd prefer to have it documented as stated.

Thanks, Peter