[CESG] Agenda of CMC Meeting - CSEG and Area Reports

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Mon Jun 3 11:15:03 UTC 2019

Dear All,
The draft Agenda of the CMC meeting has been distributed.
The reports from the CCSDS Areas normally take place in the morning of the
first day (Tuesday, 11 June).

So far, the following presentations' order  has been proposed by the CMC:

1.      CESG and Area Reports  (28 min each) Please include summary of
activities chart (SIS Style Spring 16) & Include future projects
descriptions and justifications
1.1.    CESG Chair Introduction
1.2.    SEA Area
1.3.    CSS Area
1.4.    SIS Area
1.5.    SLS Area
1.6.    MOIMS Area
1.7.    SOIS Area
1.8.    Summary Meeting Statistics

The session will start at 09:15 and,  following my introduction ( around
25 minutes), the Area Reports will be presented.
So, the Area Reports will start at about 9:40 (Montreal time). A time slot
of 28 minutes has been foreseen for each Area..
Please let me know if you would like to present your Area Report from
remote, or if you prefer me to present on your behalf.
Remember to take  into account the time zone where the meeting takes
place, and the difference w.r.t. the one at your location.
If you prefer to move the slot for  your presentation to a more convenient
time for you,  this is doable, but changes can be done only within that
session in the morning ( i.e. they cannot be moved to the afternoon).

Please let me know by tomorrow ( 4th June) close-of-business.

Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Systems Division