[Cesg-all] Status of CESG Polls that ended with conditional approval

Thomas Gannett tomg at aiaa.org
Mon Jul 13 18:36:54 UTC 2015

Dear CESG members:

Concerning the following polls that ended with conditional approval:

- CESG-P-2015-03-007 Approval to release CCSDS
876.0-R-1, Spacecraft Onboard Interface
Services—XML Specification for Electronic Data
Sheets for Onboard Devices (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review;

- CESG-P-2015-03-008 Approval to release CCSDS
876.1-R-1, Spacecraft Onboard Interface
Services—Specification for Dictionary of Terms
for Electronic Data Sheets for Onboard Components
(Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review;

- CESG-P-2015-04-002 Approval to publish CCSDS
551.1-O-1, Correlated Data Generation (Orange Book, Issue 1);

ADs/DADs who voted for conditional approval have
either (1) responded to indicate proposed
dispositions are accepted or accepted with
modification (in which case dispositions with
modifications have been applied to the current
document draft) or (2) have not responded within
the 30-day time period allotted for response to
proposed dispositions (lack of response being
interpreted as indication of acceptance).

The Secretariat will now therefore issue CMC
polls for authorization to release the respective documents.

>From: "Scott, Keith L." <kscott at mitre.org>
>To: "r.krosley at andropogon.org" <r.krosley at andropogon.org>, "tomg at aiaa.org"
>         <tomg at aiaa.org>
>CC: "jonathan.j.wilmot at nasa.gov" <jonathan.j.wilmot at nasa.gov>,
>         "jean-francois.dufour at esa.int"
> <jean-francois.dufour at esa.int>, CCSDS Exec
>         <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
>Subject: Re: Results of CESG Poll CESG-P-2015-03-008 Approval to release
>   CCSDS 876.1-R-1, Spacecraft Onboard Interface Services-Specification  for
>  Dictionary of Terms for Electronic Data Sheets for Onboard  Components (Red
>  Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency r...
>Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 15:57:57 +0000
>
>The SIS Area is ok with the proposed resolutions to our RIDs.
>
>—keith
>
>From: Ramon Krosley
>Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 11:11 PM
>To: Tom Gannett
>Cc: Jonathan Wilmot, Richard Barton,
>"<mailto:jean-francois.dufour at esa.int>jean-francois.dufour at esa.int",
>Peter Shames, "Scott, Keith L."
>Subject: Fw: Re: Results of CESG Poll
>CESG-P-2015-03-008 Approval to release CCSDS
>876.1-R-1, Spacecraft Onboard Interface
>Services-Specification for Dictionary of Terms
>for Electronic Data Sheets for Onboard
>Components (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency r...
>
>Tom, here is the email sent in May.  It explains
>the attachment, which contains the documents and
>replies to comments.  Thanks for your help!
>Ramon

[With respect to the SOIS-document dispositions
referenced above, an additional response of
concurrence from the SEA AD is thought to have
been provided but was not received by the
Secretariat and therefore is not included here.]

Thomas Gannett
+1 443 472 0805