[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Initial AB Review of the Cube Sat Reference Model submission

BROOKSHIER Daniel Daniel.BROOKSHIER at 3ds.com
Sun Sep 26 22:20:50 UTC 2021

Made most of the fixes per comments. I also have a few minor changes from Dave that have been added (main one is in paragraph 7.4) and others that mostly match your comments. Will submit this doc as errata and will make new PDF.

I will also submit a slight edit of the xmi and mdzip files to reflect the changes to the documentation.

I am including the errata doc and new inventory in this email and will update PDF, XMI, inventory and errata with Jurgen.

Best Regards,

Daniel BROOKSHIER

NAM Solutions

Cell: +1 214-207-6614
daniel.brookshier at 3ds.com<mailto:Daniel.BROOKSHIER at 3ds.com>
daniel.brookshier at nomagic.com<mailto:daniel.brookshier at nomagic.com>

[3DS Logo]

3DS.COM<http://www.3ds.com/>

No Magic, Inc | One Allen Center, 700 Central Expressway South, Suite 110 | Allen, TX 75013 | United States