[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Initial AB Review of the Cube Sat Reference Model submission

Elisa Kendall ekendall at thematix.com
Fri Sep 24 17:45:30 UTC 2021

Hi Daniel and all,

I was finalizing my comments when this came in and totally concur with
Manfred, so no need for the duplication.  This looks really good,
Daniel, and I'm sure that Dave / INCOSE will be delighted to have this
completed.

With respect to Manfred's comments, I think the right answer is (1)
revise the inventory as he suggests, and (2) if you want to update the
document now (as in prior to a vote to recommend this in the Space DTF
and then in the AB next week) rather than doing so in FTF, the right
approach would be to create an errata for the changes in the document
that is voted on with the original document next week.  You can
optionally also create a new convenience document that shows those
changes, but the task force and AB will need to vote on the original
document with the errata.

So - if you want to update the document you'll need two new document
numbers from Juergen - one for the inventory and a second one for the
errata.  And IF you choose to do so, a third document number for the new
convenience document.

"See" you next week,

Elisa