[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Initial AB Review of the Cube Sat Reference Model submission

Manfred Koethe koethe at 88solutions.com
Thu Sep 23 19:52:13 UTC 2021

Here is my initial AB review of the Cube Sat Reference Model

Before I start ....
----------------------
This has come a loooooooooong way and is now looking really nice, thanks to Daniel's substantial effort! Thank you!

A. Machine Readable Files
-------------------------------------
The XMI looks fine.

B. Inventory
-----------------
The version stamps of the URLs look wrong. The XMI defines a version stamp of "20210801" in the CSRM URL, but the Inventory uses "20210501". This should be updated to "20210801"

[ luckily for me, I found at least one error :-) ]

C. Document
------------------
General remark:
- The font of all the «stereotype» mentionings is not consistent.
- Throughout the document, please insert a blank line after the "Gneralization" bulleted lists.
These, and most of my other comments are EDITORIAL, but I suggeste to fix at Beta-1 publishing the latest, as it would be a real pain to fix in FTF.

You need to discuss the front page with Michelle and Jason, lots of things are in flux there. But I guess there will be a lot more changes until the FTF is over....

The OMG address in "Preface - Restricted Rights Legend" needs updating [This is an OMG Template Error]

In 7.1.3 MissionNeed - Insert a space between «Mission» and "or by one or more ..."

In 7.1.11 SpaceSegmentRequirement - Inconsitent font size throughout the paragraph.

In 7.4.2 Validation - The formating of the "Parameters" list looks odd.

D. Final Question
Can a Cube Sat be round …….. ??  ;-)

Manfred

Manfred Koethe