[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Draft P1.0.6 Conjunction Data Message + Review Assignments and Review Materials

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Oct 8 22:56:13 UTC 2023

All:

Please find attached the latest draft of the CDM, P1.0.6, in both changed tracked and changes accepted versions. We are hoping that this is the last internal review cycle for the document. Recall that we had earlier expressed that this review would be a proofreading review only, in preparation for Agency Review. However, since there is a fair amount of new material here, I propose that we combine the usual "internal review of new technical material" AND "the proofreading review".

Recall that a proofreading review starts from the premise that all of the technical material is accepted and ready for Agency Review, so it focuses on typographical errors, suboptimal wording choices, incorrect references, etc. (However, it is not necessary to worry about page numbering, etc.... the Secretariat will address these.) If in fact reviewers discover significant technical errors in this version, we may have to have a separate proofreading review.

Also attached are the completed P1.0.4 CRM, a blank P1.0.6 CRM for your review comments, and a table of review assignments. The average review assignment is 19 pages.

Please try to submit your comments to Brian Swinburne and Dan Oltrogge (email addresses on copy) no later than 29-Oct-2023. This will provide a week for them to digest comments prior to the Fall Meetings which commence 06-Nov-2023.

P.S.: As usual, you are welcome to review as much of the document as you care to, but please try to attend to the assigned sections.