[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS CDM P1.0.4 for Internal WG Review

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 20 18:51:54 UTC 2023

All:

See attached the CDM P-1.0.4 for internal review by the Working Group (changes tracked, changes accepted, blank CRM, prior CRM with results, and review assignments). As Brian notes, we've intended that this version the CDM be the final internal draft, i.e., soon after we conclude the internal review, we should be able to submit the document to the Secretariat for CESG Polling, CMC Polling, and Agency Review.

With that in mind, and assuming that most if not all major changes are incorporated into this version, review with both a technical eye and a proofreading eye... we will experiment with the notion of combining a final technical review with a proofreading review.

Document Review assignments are attached... the average number of pages per reviewer is 18.67 pages (some folks got a few more, some a few less).

Please try to conclude your review and send the results to Brian (email address below) prior to the time of our March telecon 03/22/2023.

Thanks!
David