[CESG] LIF Proposed Template v1

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 18 20:22:57 UTC 2024

Hi Amber,

I like the template, at least pages 1 & 2.  As Tim noted pg 3, which is what would carry most of the presentation text takes up a lot of space with that dark field.

I would not chose that page template for text, but then, I have often been told I have too many words as it is.  Maybe the discipline would do me good.

I did fix two minor typos on pg two:  “Dr. Diane” and “Vint Cerf”.

Thanks, Peter