[Sois-tcoa] [Sois-tcoas] Time Access Service Red Book

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 11 09:42:49 EDT 2005

At 02:28 AM 8/11/2005, Stuart Fowell wrote:
>Chris & Patrick, what do we do to submit it for CESG review prior to the
>Atlanta meeting?

Stuart: great to see progress, well done. Draft Red Books are not submitted
for CESG review unless you have a special need for a pre-review; the CESG
normally only sees a document that is proposed to become Red or Blue by the
Area. However, might I suggest that you consider moving this draft to the
public area and that you invite more widespread community comments? That
would give SOIS some needed public visibility and might even snag some
useful comments. The secretariat people can help you to craft a suitable
community request.

///adrian