[Sois-tcoa] RE: SOIS Time Distribution Service

Keith Scott kscott at mitre.org
Tue Nov 30 15:25:46 EST 2004

Chris,

Works for me!  Figuring out how a time distribution service might be
provided in hardware will be interesting...

As for the Toulouse meeting, it's really not a problem people didn't show
up.  I had just gotten off the plane and only had the four slides I posted.
My only objective for Toulouse was gauging peoples' reactions to a re-synch,
so I'm thinking that email is probably a more efficient use of everyone's
time  :)

Best regards,

		--keith