[cssm] CSSM Spring 2020 virtual meetings summary

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 7 23:24:45 UTC 2020

CSSM Colleagues,

Attached is the meeting summary for the Spring Virtual meetings on May 4, 5, and 7.  Corrections appreciated.    The notes have also been uploaded to the teleconference folder on CWE:  Meeting Materials --> 2020 --> Spring-Virtual Meetings.

Also attached is the updated action item list which has also been posted to the action item folder in the CWE private space.  There were no new actions coming out of the Spring 2020 virtual meetings.

Our next telecon is scheduled for May 26.

I think, WebEx gremlins aside, that the meetings went as well as they could have in a virtual format. My sincere thanks for everyone who attended the virtual meetings.