[Smwg] First errata for the SFF book? (RE: SSF is Blue!)

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 11 18:07:47 UTC 2018

John,

I think your approach for now with regard to the TDM segment generation in the functional resource model is fine. The issue of the service definitions that are in the SSF has come up before and I think there is indeed further follow-up work that is required. I think that for services related to tracking the spacecraft we probably would do well to defer to the definitions coming from the navigation working group as clearly they have a vested interest/expertise in this. I propose to begin maintenance of some sort of spreadsheet or other vehicle to start recording the issues that need to be addressed and I think we might do well to include a standing item at least for each face-to-face meeting that has to do with the maintenance of the service management standards as they get published. Clearly we also have work to do in updating the concept book and so that would be another set of issues in this spreadsheet. Thanks for bringing this forward.