[Smwg] CSSM Inter-recommendation Spreadsheet updates

Tuttle, Karen L. (GRC-MSC0) karen.l.tuttle at nasa.gov
Thu May 28 22:50:59 UTC 2015

CSSM Colleagues,

I have made some significant updates to the following sheets and have also listed the ones that I need more guidance to complete.

I have attached the spreadsheet here and have also uploaded it to the CWE at http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DSM%2FCWE%20Private%2FInter%2Drecommendation%20Spreadsheet&Folder

  *   Cover sheet – Created an index to quickly find information and linked to spreadsheet tabs
  *   Document Numbers and Model – added links to CWE
  *   SMInformationEntities – Added the SANA registry data type values
  *   ContentTables - Compared the latest SoS to the March 10 version of the Planning Request book
  *   Models – Added models for the following:
     *   Service Component and Functional Resource Reference Model
     *   Abstract Service Request
     *   Service Management Lifecycle Model
     *   Document set model
     *   Service Management Header
  *   Classes – not much has been done with this. I would like more guidance.
  *   Stnd SM Header Analysis – update with Erik's latest analysis
  *   Stnd SM Header Para Registry – added the data type values for the srvMgtEntityType
  *   Common Class Definition – Need more guidance
  *   SANA Registry Types – Added SANA registry types listed in SoS
  *   Referential Relationships Class – Need guidance on this
  *   Schemas – Need guidance.

Karen
--
Karen L. Tuttle
NASA GRC Space Communications & Navigation (SCaN) Standards Manager